- Sorting and packing food in the warehouse
- Assist with special projects
- Assembling Healthy Snack Packages (formerly Summer Snack Packs)
Yad Ezra will gladly provide verification for high school credit, college and scholarship applications.
Bar/Bat Mitzvah Program
Having a Bar/Bat Mitzvah? Celebrate your Mitzvah by doing a Mitzvah Work for those in need!
- Fulfill six hours of community mitzvah service at Yad Ezra (assist clients, stock shelves, prepare food packages)
- Receive a Yad Ezra Candle that you can light at your celebration and remember those in need.
- Enjoy your simcha knowing that you have made a difference in the lives of those less fortunate!
Call Yad Ezra 248.548.3663 or email [email protected] to find out how you can be a part of this special opportunity.
Please consider enhancing your mitzvah by donating 3% of the cost of your simcha to Yad Ezra to ensure that no Jewish adult or child suffers from hunger.
Council of Teens Against Hunger
Opportunities for high school students to volunteer for school initiatives.