Do You Need Help?
PLEASE KNOW THAT ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL! Families or individuals seeking assistance should come to Yad Ezra during New client hours. You can fill out the application online and bring it into Yad Ezra. A staff member at Yad Ezra will be happy to help you complete the application when you arrive.
Location: 2850 W. 11 Mile Road, between Coolidge and Greenfield, on the north side of the street. Enter the client parking lot off Robina (just west of our building). When you first visit, please let a staff member know that you are a new client.
Hours for New Clients:
Monday and Wednesday: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 6:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.
What to Bring:
1. Proof of income for all adults in household, which can include any of the following:
- Pay Stub
- Copy of paycheck
- Social Security Income Letter
- Bank statement showing income deposit
- Bridge card letter
- Income letter from Unemployment
- Recent tax return paperwork
- If none of these apply, call the office for further information (248) 548-3663
2. Photo ID for yourself and every adult in the household
- Driver’s License, or
- State ID, or
3. Social Security Cards for every household member, including children.
4. Dates of birth for everyone in the household.
We offer referrals to other agencies (Jewish and secular). We can also help you fill out food stamp applications. Call (248) 548-3663 for more information.