- Register your Kroger Plus Card with Kroger Community Rewards program!
- Join Meijer Community Rewards and designate Yad Ezra as the recipient of rewards (Code #133002)
- Support Yad Ezra by shopping at AmazonSmile. When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate to Yad Ezra every time!
- When you go grocery shopping for your family, don’t forget Yad Ezra. Buy some kosher food for hungry Jewish families.
- Shop through igive.com. When you shop on the web through igive.com, you can donate a percent of each purchase to Yad Ezra. For more details click here.
- Use Mission Fish to sell stuff on E-Bay. A portion of your profits will be donated to Yad Ezra. For more details on how it works, visit Mission Fish today!
- Create a special shelf in your pantry of kosher food for Yad Ezra. Then bring it to Yad Ezra to be weighed, sorted, and shelved for distribution.
- Bring your child, niece, nephew, grandchild to Yad Ezra with his/her Yad Ezra Tzedakah Can (Pushka) filled with money. It’s important for people to see that the kosher food pantry exists.
- Ask your child if he/she would like to contribute part of his/her allowance to Yad Ezra.
- Show your child that you are writing a check to Yad Ezra. It’s important for children to see their parents as role models.
- When you celebrate a Jewish holiday, don’t forget the Jewish hungry. Ask your guests to bring holiday food to your home for Yad Ezra.
- When you celebrate a family birthday, don’t forget to buy kosher cake mixes for Yad Ezra. (One for each year would be great!).
- Purim is a wonderful time to share your Shalach Manot treats of candy and cookies with the Jewish hungry.
- Volunteer some time as a family to help Yad Ezra. We can always use some volunteers. Give us a call (248) 548-3663.
Yad Ezra is open for business during these challenging times!
See Our Current Status Update:
OFFICE HOURS HAVE CHANGED TEMPORARILY.
Mon - Thur: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fri: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
No In-Warehouse Shopping at this time.